Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011

Today I had lots of energy to get things done. I took the dog up to the cemetery where there is a large park that we walk around. Only today we had to only walk around half of the park because the city was cutting down and removing trees from the park. I am not sure why they are doing it but it sucked for our normal walk. We ended up walking one way and then turning around and walking back.

The reason that we went up there in the first place was to check on one of my geocaches that people had reported as missing. Sure enough we get to the place where it is supposed to be and it is not there.

Recently there has been a rash of people stealing geocaches and I am not sure why. They are not located in places that they would be seen by the general public which narrows it down to someone that knows about Geocaching. A geocache thief is amongst us!

So tomorrow I get to go back up to the same area, get some walking in and then go and replace the container with something more evil like a fake rock geocache.

Anyway, so far I think I have done pretty well with my walking and trying to keep active. I haven’t really had anything that I wouldn’t normally eat because I have been so sick the last little while.




I am finally posting pictures of my pedometer for everyone that was wondering which one I use. It is the size of a credit card and super slim. I have added a short lanyard to it so I can hang it off my shirt at the side with the alligator clip. I had it originally under my shirt clipped onto my bra but then I had to move it from there, as I am allergic to metals so it started to irritate my skin.


In this picture it is showing the time but it shows many other things and if you read my post called Insulted by a gadget you will understand!

Here is another pic that has the close up of the pedometer and its functions.




Well, I am going to get my adorable pooch and leash him up and go for a night walk with him. I hope everyone has a great night and gets their butts in gear and walks tomorrow.

©2011 7Ladybugs
March 8, 2011

5 comments:

  1. I know you probably said this in another blog but what exactly is a geocache?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will write all about geocaching in tomorrows post that way I can explain it in full :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh right...you're in BC. You aren't freezing to death so you can walk! Well keep it up!
    And what's up with the geocaching thief?? Who does that shit?...stealing I mean, not geocaching.
    Thanks for your supportive comments, the sight of your ladybug always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok ... so i'm not the only who doesn't know what a geocache is ... i'll have to wait for tomorrow i suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to google it too! http://www.geocaching.com/

    ReplyDelete