Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WTF!? I have HORNS?

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was just awesome. We went for our morning walk early and even though it was a bit breezy it was still nice to walk in the sunshine.

Something you may not know about my daughter and I is that we both carry at least one camera with us at all times, you just never know when you want to take a picture of something.

Having said that, and the fact that is was sunny; you know that something was bound to happen. Well, as we are walking around the bottom part of the cemetery my daughter decides to take a picture of me. When I look at it all I can see is ‘horns’ on the top of my head in the shadow LOL So I ask her to take a picture of my shadow and sure enough it looks like I have horns LOL What had happened was my pony tail was loose and the front of my hair and come out and it was breezy and flipped my hair up and it looked like horns LOL




The reason that is so funny is because IRL my nickname is Angel LOL I have been called Angel for as long as I can remember but those that know me well know that I have a little devil running through me too LOL

So, after we were at the cemetery we had to stop by the one grocery store in town to pick up some onion soup mix because I made Salisbury steak, roasted veggies and potatoes for dinner. Well, this white pick up truck pulls in and there are three guys in it, that looked like they were are twenty something years old.

One of the guys got out of the truck and his jaw dropped and his eyes grew to the size of saucers when he looked at Manda and then saw her boobs. She has a large chest and it really is hard to miss them LOL Anyway, we are walking around the store and this guy is following her around the store. We pay for our items and leave the store and are chuckling at what a pervert he was and that he was probably a construction worker because he had cammo pants on and no one wears them anymore lol

As we were leaving the guy in the cammo pants had made it back to the truck he was in and all three of the guys were ogling Mandas boobs. On the way home I said we should ask Justin (my son) if he knew who they were as he is working doing roofing right now.

When Justin got home we asked him if he knew who it was and damn me, it was his BOSS! His boss is also my hubbys friend!!! So Justin is going to give his boss a hard time tomorrow because he was looking at his sisters boobs lol He is going to ask him if he saw some chick with big boobs at the store and then let him go on about it for a while and then drop the bombshell that it is his sister LMAO

Ahh! a day filled with laughter and fresh air… what more could I ask for? CHOCOLATE LOL Well I can ask for it, it doesn’t mean I will get it!

Oh this afternoon my mom phoned me and asked if I could take her out for a walk because she was bored. So, we went back up to the cemetery and walked around the outside of the cemetery for a second time today. I was bugging my mom saying it was like going to a reunion when she was walking around there! I kept asking if she knew so and so or how about so and so LOL She was ready to club me one but she was laughing just as hard as I was!

Well, that’s the kind of day it has been around here! Did you go out for a walk or do any other exercises today?

©2011 7Ladybugs
March 23, 2011

3 comments:

  1. no walk for me its been raining AGAIN. I have to say though Nice Horns lol your days are always nice and interesting....You should make a video blog and tape one of these weird days lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look batman-ish toooo!!! That's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete