Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Last Day to Enter Contests

Dont forget that today at midnight is the last day you can enter to win a $15.00 Gift certificate to CSN Stores.

The rules are simple:

1)Post a comment.

2)Become a Follower of my blog. (I even have a button you can use if you would like!)

3)Tell me what your favorite room in your house is and why.

This contest is open from March 2nd, 2011 until Midnight March 9th, 2011.
Unfortunately this contest is only open for Canadian and USA residents.

I will post the winner tomorrow.
Good Luck

6 comments:

  1. My favorite room in my home is my bedroom. It's soooo relaxing and cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, another secret comment. I didn't know I had to tell you my favourite room. Since I live in a bachelor, I can chose from the kitchen, the room, the walk-through closet or the bathroom. Kitchen, tiny and cramped, so no. Main room, too many books and bookshelves, so no. Bathroom, tiny with broken wall tiles and crappy layout, no. I will go with the walk-through closet, because everyone thinks I mean walk-in. But it's a walkthrough closet. So it's me favourite. I have a makeup table in there! *secret posting invisible girl*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck happened to comment approval here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok ... but what's that geo-thingy-majiggy?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geocaching, Andrea? Think of it as grown up Treasure hunt. You get the GPS location of a secret "cache" and you go hunt for it with a GPS thing. There are caches all over the world, it's a really popular thing, and it's all about the journey, and trying to find the spot, not so much about what the cache contains. Some caches you take something and leave something in its place, some you just leave a note. At least, that's my understanding. Hi Andrea and Bugzy Love ya both. TTYL *puts on invisibility cloak and moves silently away*

    ReplyDelete