Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let me Enlighten You and You Could Win

On my walk today around the big block, it is 4 miles; I have been noticing a few new houses that are being built. I do not normally pay attention to the builders as they are usually old and all of them have degrees in plumbing, or at least their pants do! You know the ones, there butt crack is playing peek-a-boo with your eyes and then you feel like gouging your eyes out. Have you ever noticed a hot guy with his butt crack showing? Nope neither have I!

I think that as they get older they think it is sexier to wear your pants slung down at the back showing off your once-white tighty- brownies and that man sweater that is crawling down your back!

I don’t think they actually know how humorous it is to see a forty-year-old bend over and the top of his pants recede and the fun fur pops out from under the cover of his shirt. Just thinking about it makes me want to have a shower LOL

Anyway, I saw the lighting truck pull up to one of the newly built houses and he was pulling out boxes and boxes. Me being nosey, had to find out what was going into the house for lighting and what was in the millions of small boxes, so I asked the guy.

“Hi, what type of lighting is going in this house?” I politely asked.

“I don’t know yet I haven’t opened the boxes!”

“Oh! You don’t know before hand what you are delivering to which house? Couldn’t that get confusing if you deliver the things to the wrong house?”

“Naa I have a piece of paper that tells me what has to go where.”

“And did you look at the piece of paper today Genius?”

“Now that you mention it I haven’t! Maybe I should though.”

“Yes it would be embarrassing if you left Recessed Lighting and it was supposed to be a chandelier or something totally hideous like the one down the street has hanging in their front room!”

“Oh wow! You are right lady! Hang on I will look!”

He runs to the front of his truck to find the clipboard and then this look comes over his face of ‘OH SHIT!

“Is something wrong?” I ask.

“No! Well yes! Err No not really!”

“Well which is it? Yes or no?” I prod him.

“I just unloaded all of these lights and they are supposed to be at another job site. The guy that has the lights for here is over at the job site where these lights are supposed to be!”

“Ha ha That has got to suck! So, which lights were these anyway?”

“Industrial heat lamps for the laminating factory!”

“Wow you could have had a tan if you walked into the bathroom and turned on the lights, if you had installed these!”

His phone rang and I just shook my head and walked away!

The only image that kept me smiling on my walk was of someone going into this house if he had installed the heat lamps and getting tanned from making juice or going to the bathroom! Try and explain that one to your doctor!

“Honest doc! I just made some frozen juice and I turned this tan color!”

“And what was in this ‘juice’ you made? Maybe a bit of alcohol?”

So, now that you have read this blog post. If you notice that I have a link highlighted, you could win a $15.00 Gift certificate to any one of the 200+ stores that CSN has.

The rules are simple:

1)Post a comment with your email addy in this post(so I can contact you if you are the winner).

2)Become a Follower of my blog. (I even have a button you can use if you would like!)

3)Tell me what your favorite room in your house is and why.

This contest is open from March 2nd, 2011 until Midnight March 9th, 2011.
Unfortunately this contest is only open for Canadian and USA residents.


©2011 7Ladybugs
March 1st, 2011

3 comments:

  1. Am I supposed to say that the link was Recessed Lighting? Or that I'm already a follower? Or that I'm Canadian so surely I deserve a prize? I won't leave my email, so the freaks can't find me, but you know where to get me,anyway. Parts of this post made me cringe. I'm sure it's due to weather up here that they start growing sweaters, right? Please tell me there's a reason! Anyways, Love ya Bugzy.
    BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll leave my spam address: doggrozzle@yahoo.com (go ahead fuckers ... spam away ... i don't look at it)

    as for the man cracks 'n fuzz ... you just made my lunch a little less appealing ... question is, why DO middle aged men think it's ok?!?!?!

    it makes me a little more gay

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! my fave room! kitchen of course ... must be ... b/c i'm ALWAYS there

    ReplyDelete