Friday, March 25, 2011

The Fun Walking

Well, today was way better than yesterday. Nope, still no car but Manda, my son and I went for a walk up town. You can guarantee that something funny is going to happen if we are walking around up town. I had to go into the post office and the kids waited outside. One of our neighbor’s kids walked by and yelled something to Manda. My son, being the bright ass, yelled something back and then they started laughing. I should say that they were across the street from each other and there were old people around that you could tell just wanted to stuff a bar of soap in their mouths.

I finished up in the post office and tried to deny that they were my kids but the lady knows me in there too well.

On the way home it was raining slightly but we had jackets on and Manda and I found it rather warm so we unzipped them. Two young guys walk by and they are mesmerized by Manda's mammories that she has. Lets speak the truth here- she has HUGE KNOCKERS OK! Well, I couldn’t resist and as they were walking by us I said, “ Yes they are boobs! Yes they are real! No you can not touch them!” and continued walking.

Manda was laughing and reminded me of the time I had said that to the guys at the race track and they ended up turning beet red and moving down a few rows. I have often wondered why the kids keep telling me to behave when I go out. It seriously is not my fault if there are stupid people in the vicinity of me.

So, we get home and my son informs me that his boss might come over to pay him for this weeks roofing work he did, no big deal because I wanted to bug him for the episode of him drooling all over Manda's mammories in the store the other day! He managed to avoid ringing the doorbell because Justin jumped up and grabbed the door before I knew anyone was here… damn kid!

By this time it is around dinnertime and my son offers to take us out to dinner at Subway, I am all for that as I don’t go out to eat that often because I cannot eat a lot of things. I try and bribe him into riding his bike up there but nope; we have to walk up there to get dinner.

I figure as it had stopped raining it could be a fun walk, so off we go, back up town. On the way there we passed a guy that seriously looked like Weird Al – poofy hair and everything!



My kids keep telling me not to say it so loud he might hear. I think he already knows because he lives just around the corner and I am sure he has heard me say it more than once … the kids just don’t know about it!

One other odd ball my kids have told me not to mention is this guy with long gray hair, sunken in face and he looks like the grim reaper I shit you not! My kids keep telling me to hush up when we go by him but damn I cant let that opportunity pass me by.



This picture isn’t exactly right but if you picture this with some skin on him you will have another oddball that lives near here. Come to think of it I think he lives in the basement of Weird Als house LOL

Anyway, we are walking home from Subway and these two kids walking a huge fluffy dog are approaching us. I am a sucker for dogs and Justin tells me not to stop and play with the dog. He can be a serious fun sucker, I tell you! Anyway, as these two kids (maybe 8 and 11 years old) approach us, they have this HUGE beaming smile on their face! Damn they had been mesmerized by the mammories again! They are probably holding that image in their visual wank bank for later... the little perverts.

I think I am going to have to post a warning on Manda's boobs stating that they may cause speech loss and drooling to occur LOL

So, you can see that my day has been filled with fun and loads of walking. My legs feel like Jell-O right now! I am going to go and relax in bed and let me feet rest up for tomorrow!

Did you get any walking in today?

©2011 7Ladybugs
March 25, 2011

2 comments:

  1. LMAO I have a tshirt that says: They listen, They just don't care!

    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I think i want that t shirt only it would say: I listen sometimes, I just don't care LOL

    ReplyDelete