Wednesday, March 2, 2011

For Me? Really!?!?

Today I had a wonderful surprise when I opened my blog… Marty had given me an award!!!
My very first award! Woohooo!






To claim this award, you are supposed to share 7 things about yourself and then pass it along to fellow bloggers of your choice...Be sure to copy the picture onto your blog as well...

So seven things about me:

1) I am a mom, wife, and Nana.
2) I was born and raised in England.
3) I have 28 tattoos.
4) I am an Author.
5) I am an Ambassador for Geocaching.
6) I love to go mudding and 4x4ing.
7) I love to have fun no matter what or where I am.

OR

Seven things that my kids told me to put:

1) I am bitchy
2) I am a pain in the butt
3) I am funny
4) I am short (I am NOT SHORT! I am under tall!)
5) I am a good cook
6) I have crappy aim when shooting paintball (I hit the kids so I don’t consider it crappy)
7) I am a good problem solver!

Now I get to choose some people to pass this on to :)

I choose to pass this award on to:

2 Chicks on Weight Watchers

Absolutely Narcissism



C.A.T Stuff

Stories Inc.

Losing It



There are others that already have the award but I would like to give it to them again because they are awesome, and they are:

Borderline Girl

Andreas Healing Journey

Davids Blog


Thank you Marty for giving me my first award. I will place it on its own page as soon as I figure out how to do that LOL

Keep an eye out in the near future for a new award from me :)







6 comments:

  1. awwwww Thank you bugzybabe! Your seven things made me laugh out loud. 1. You? A Nana? Too young!
    2. 28? sweet!
    3. Under tall? I'm stealing that!

    Well done, you definitely earned your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Thank you so much. I'll let you in on a little secret since you were nice enough to give my my first and only award.

    I actually made a awards page/tab in draft since I was deciding the other day what my 10 pages I am allowed would be. LOL.

    I never really expected to actually be able to use it. This is so awesome. I l-o-v-e you. Now to figure out how to copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Darling for the award! You are awesome!
    I love that you had a "7 Things My Kids Told me to Put!" I may just have to "borrow" that one day!
    You are so sweet, thank you for the honour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thank you very much :)

    you're so very sweet ... i laughed at your kids idea of what you should put ... typical lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't sound bitchy...

    Thanks for the award, Ladybugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lady Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete