Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is almost here!!

Today was pretty much the same as usual for me. Have breakfast and then go for a walk. Well, the only exception was that I was wide-awake when hubby left at 5:30AM and couldn’t get back to sleep.

I got out of bed and wrote some articles that have a deadline of this weekend. By 10AM I was shattered! I had to go back to sleep or I would be a basket case before the evening. So, I went back to bed and slept for 2 hours and woke up completely refreshed and ready to go for our walk and restart my day!

I had my cereal and then went and walked around the cemetery and it was so sunny and warm that I even took my jacket off half way around! Signs of spring were everywhere in the cemetery. There were snowdrops poking their head out of the ground along side the crocuses of varying colors.









The robins were darting around catching worms and singing their songs and teasing Gizmo. I have to say that I really enjoy spring because it makes you feel new and fresh and alive!

Here are some pictures of the cemetery that we walk around it really is beautiful.







And what would our walk be if we didn’t have a picture of Gizmo to complete the post!



©2011 7Ladybugs
March 18th, 2011

2 comments:

  1. I love spring to! The best time of the year. nice pics and that cemetery is indeed beautiful. Gizmo looks like he's about to catch one of those damn robins. He looks like he is concentrating hard on something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful dog!
    but walking in a cementary? :S Not my thing :)

    ReplyDelete