Friday, April 1, 2011

I am loved everywhere lol

After yesterdays little escapade with my mom on the park road, when I called her up today to see if she wanted to go for a walk, she said she couldn’t she had to go to the bank! (Trying to get out of going eh!)

“Mom! We drive right by the bank! I will be there in five minutes to go for a walk so have your shoes on and after I will take you to the bank! See ya in a few mom!” and then I hung up the phone laughing!

When I got to her place she was waiting very timidly and when she opened the door she said, we are not going anywhere else are we? Well, you know I couldn’t resist it and I said yes we just have one other stop to make why? Oh I won’t go with you then! She said to which I replied Mom get in the truck we are going to the bank after the walk! She called me a bugger and a brat LOL She thought we were going on “one of THOSE” roads again LOL

My mom thanked me for bugging her about going for a walk because she wouldn’t have gone if I hadn’t forced her to go with us. I figure she is the one that gave me the challenge she can damn well come and do it as well!

After the walk we did go to the bank and then I took her home because she had to work in the afternoon.

The afternoon just flew by and I am not really sure why it did that as normally it drags its ass! I went and visited my mom and her friend at the thrift store where they work. Of course I am always greeted so kindly in any of the stores I go into (“here comes trouble! LOL”) and especially the thrift store as I used to have one of my offices in the back of the thrift store.

The manager of the thrift store is hilarious and often has a laugh with me in the back of the store or out front when we are looking at my vehicles (I sometimes drive the big truck) and having a smoke! I was actually supposed to go and look for something for hubby but damn if I could remember what the heck it was LOL I socialized for a while and then I had to go home because the kids would be getting home from school soon and one of them doesn’t have a key. I think it would suck if you got stuck in the rain outside eh? LOL

Oh we also got a phone call from Mandas doctor and she has to go in to the hospital on Monday for pre-op tests and crap for her surgery on April 19th. I have no problem with taking her but this place is like two hours away, which takes a lot of gas but on the up side I will check out for some geocaches that are close to where we are going and I will get to deliver some of the donation request letters as well! Kind of killing three birds with one stone LOL

That’s how my day went, how did yours go?

©2011 7Ladybugs
April 1st, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Well Bugzy, you would be proud. Yesterday I went for a really really long walk, in hopes of finding some of the equipment I need, but to no avail. I walked for a good four hours, though, and the weather was delightful! xoxoxo you are my inspiration to get off my butt.

    ReplyDelete