Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Explanation

Thursday April 28th, 2011

Wow it is nearly the last day of the month! I can’t wait for that because then I can add up my steps and see how far I have walked. Do you write down how many steps you have taken each day? If so, do you add them up at the end of each month? I do that because I want to try and better each month’s totals.

Today Manda and I went for our two laps around the cemetery and this time we both had mp3 players and were dancing around the laps! If anyone saw us they would have thought we had escaped from the loony bin or something. I don’t really care what people think because I am getting in my exercise and enjoying the time I have outside and my music! If nothing else turn your mp3 up and dance your way around the block, people will look at you in a whole new light and you will smile and wave and keep on going because you are having fun!

As you may have noticed, if you have been keeping up with my blog posts, I have been adding entries once a week or so. I have a very good reason for that just let me think of one ok LOL Seriously though, I haven’t been having much time on the computer lately so I have been handwriting my blog entries and then typing them up when I get chance. I have been keeping them in the date order by backdating them so they are still on the right dates that I wrote them, just not the day that I actually post them LOL

This time of the year is one of my busiest for my family and me. I have several Geocaching events that I am holding which requires a lot of prep work for each different one, not to mention all the begging letters I have to send to get a few door prizes for each event.

Then if I am not holding an event, there are other events that I go to for Geocaching because I am the Ambassador for the area that I live in. Then we get to the 4x4 association events that we are attending and all the other fun things like ridge running with the trucks that we do on the weekends etc and I am hardly home.

That is just the weekends! During the week I am running from doctors appointments to hospital visits to surgery. Then I am the photographer for the Senior Peer Counselors events that are weekly and I have to make a slide show and data disk for them each week.

Somewhere in there I am also working on finishing three different storybooks and also writing for several magazines. Oh and I always take time out for walking daily!

I am not complaining at all just explaining that why my posts have been several at once, which will continue until later this year when things start to slow down again. Don’t worry though you will still get a blow-by-blow account of how my day has been and anything that I have learnt that day I will defiantly share with you!

I hope you understand and continue to read my blog post!

Plus, today was Mandas birthday! We celebrated all day long with going shopping and going out for lunch (I couldn’t afford dinner so just me and her went to Wendy’s for lunch) and then for a visit with my mom and a walk. Just because it was her birthday does not mean she can get out of going for a walk LOL

My mom had made her a birthday cake using an angel food cake and vanilla jello pudding. It looked awesome but unfortunately I didn’t get a picture of it before she brought it home and the kids dug into it lol I could take a picture of the crumbs that are left but it wont do the cake any justice!

Do you have a tip or trick that can help me post more often? Please share it if you do.

That’s it for me for now! Hope you got your walk in today!

©2011 7Ladybugs
April 28th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment