Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday April 17th, 2011

And yet again I thought I would have a nice relaxing day, yea right! I tried sleeping in, that didn’t work so I got up early. I tried to get my blog updated from yesterday, that didn’t happen because our friend Bill needed my hubby and son over at his house ASAP to help move something and he needed my to help him with some computer games.

Three hours later and it is three o’clock already and I haven’t done anything!

I shove a load of laundry in the washer, tell the kids to load the dishwasher, and then I go over and pick my mom up to go for our daily walk. I figure if the day is messed up already I am not going to miss out on my walking!

Other than hubby getting a new 35-gallon air compressor from Bill, that’s what they had to move, and me getting my walk in, nothing really has happened.

Did you have a good weekend? What did you do?

©2011 7Ladybugs
April 17th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment