Friday, February 11, 2011

Why is it...

that males only see boobs when they look at profiles? If you look at the majority of profiles ANYWHERE on the net, you will see that the males have only girls with their boobs hanging out or just about hanging out. Now my question is... WHY?

Do you think that the bigger the boobs the smarter the person? HA! I can tell you that it isn’t true. I may not be willing to splatter my boobs all over your friends list but I do have a brain and a huge heart.

So, why don’t the guys that think you are drop dead gorgeous take a chance on the nice ladies that aren’t a perfect size 4 with big boobs and that aren’t willing to splatter there cleavage on your friends list?

To the women out there that think they are drop dead gorgeous... how can you only accept someone as a friend only if they are 'hot'? Don’t let yourself be used for your body because you will get hurt in the end.
Fat people need love too you know and even though we get passed over all the time... the ones that won’t give us the time of day are missing out on something else. I have been on the skinny side of things and it is true, skinny people get better treatment where ever they go, fat people get customer service last and plenty of stares too.

Grrrrrrrrrr it just pissed me off that "if you aren’t a 'perfect' model then you will never find love" That is a quote from someone’s web page that I was browsing. Sad really because even though you think you are pretty or good looking, your personality might suck. True beauty comes from the heart and the inside -- not the outside.

I am not fat by any means but people still don’t care to talk to me because my boobs aren’t splattered on the profile LOL Man you people are missing out on a beautiful friend and laughs LOL

Well, I am done being pissed off now and I am laughing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment