Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5, 2011

How are you doing today? I am feeling pretty good! I actually managed to get some of my ‘To Do’ list completed. I had about fifty small wooden blocks sitting on my desk waiting for me to go over to my parents’ house to use the belt sander. I sanded every one of them without any injury and then when I was unhooking the bag from where it was hanging, I cut my finger on a piece of sharp metal!

So, today I didn’t go for a walk as I had hoped to but that is ok because tomorrow I am hoping to go for a nice long walk with my mom.

When I was on the Internet today I was looking up some things about walking. I want to share with you some of what I found.

If you think walking is boring, then try and think of something to ponder on your walk. Some examples are “Where do I want to be in five years?” or “If I won a million dollars and couldn’t spend it on myself or my family, how would I spend it?”

If you are trying to add 2000 steps each day, which is a great goal to start with, then circle around the block when you go outside to get your mail.
It is a small start but you have to start somewhere.

Tomorrow I will give you another way to add 2000 steps to your walk with out you even knowing you are adding any steps.

Well, this is all for tonight! Have a great evening and keep walking!

©2011 7Ladybuys
February 5, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment