Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26th, 2011

 

What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011?

 

  1. Drama
  2. Ed
  3. Financial Troubles
  4. Car Problems
  5. Writers Block
  6. Boring Weekends
  7. Unwanted Stress
  8. Desk Clutter
  9. General House Clutter
  10. Buying Junk/ Things we don't need
  11. Rejection Letters

 

 

How will you go about eliminating them?

 

  1. I will not get involved in other peoples problems. It is their issue and they can deal with them.
  2. I do not have to talk to Ed or do any of his geocaches. I will take a No Contact With Ed policy.
  3. Try and save money in anyway I can and use more coupons. I will also try and sell more things like my crafts or writings.
  4. Save enough money to get a more reliable car.
  5. Sit down and look around if I need inspiration.
  6. Make sure that we go out at least one day on each weekend geocaching, even if it is to just one cache in Chilliwack.
  7. I am not going to let things bother me that I cannot control.
  8. Clean off my desk.
  9. Cleaning out the things we do not use or need anymore.
  10. Stop buying things we do not need.
  11. Write better and send out more articles that have been polished more.

 

How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

 

1.      Having a Drama Free house will make daily like easier.

2.      Ed will no longer be able to bully me and I can go back to having fun Geocaching.

3.      Saving money will be good because we can put it towards weekend outings, camping or our vacation.

4.      If I have a reliable car I will not be stuck at home and I will be able to get out more and do more things, which will make me happy.

5.      If I don't have writers block I will be more productive in my writing and in turn I will be able to sell more of my work, which will help with #3.

6.      I will not be sitting around the house doing nothing and I will be enjoying myself no matter what it is I am doing.

7.      Getting rid of stress will make me healthier.

8.      By getting rid of desk clutter I will be more productive in my writing.

9.      It will make finding thing easier and therefore making life easier.

10.  We will be able to save money for other things.

11.  Less rejection letters = more print opportunities.

 

© 2011 7Ladybugs

January 26th,2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment