Monday, January 17, 2011

Blue Monday

Today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year! Some scientists in Wales used a bunch of different tests and came up with the most depressing day and the happiest day.

June 17th, 2011 is the Happiest Day of the year! How they come up with these things are beyond me. I wish I got paid for figuring out things like this, don’t you?

Anyway, how did you do with your walking today? I didn’t go out at all today for a walk as I have not been feeling well and it was raining all day.
I cannot wait until the rain goes away and spring is here. I have no problem walking in the rain but when it is so cold outside it makes walking miserable and not fun at all.

Today is just one of those days when I am trying to get my energy level back up from being sick on the weekend. I am so drained today and cant even muster up the energy to go for a small walk outside, but I have been walking in the house and going up and down the stairs a few times. I know I will not be getting a full work out today but at least I am getting some walking done.
Never give up walking! Its something that everyone can do and it is FREE!!

Today I was going to tell you the story of my mom and the inner tube when we were in Osoyoos, BC But I have decided to end today’s blog entry early so that I can go and relax in bed for a while.

Don’t forget to get out there and walk!

©2011 7Ladybugs
January 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment