Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday May 25, 2011 -


So, today was my doctor's appointment and I weighted myself and I have put on two pounds! I write it down in my book and then I notice something odd. February I gained 2lbs, March I gained 2lbs, April I gained 2lbs, and May I gained 2lbs! WTF is going on here? My clothes are looser and I feel so good about myself. I asked my doctor and she said with all the walking I am doing, and the fact that I used to be very muscular (I used to life weights), I am losing inches but gaining muscle. So, it is good in one sense but bad in another LOL I can't win for losing in this game of life!

My doctor doesn't know what to suggest because I am losing inches with walking but I am gaining muscle and not losing weight! I can either slow down on my walking so I don't gain too much muscle or keep things the same and lose inches. Oh crap I don't know what to do…. Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment