Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May's Steps Total

Wow I can not believe that I actually beat last months steps!
My totals for May were .... drum roll please .............
170286 steps. That is equal to 107.5 miles or 173 kilometers! YEA ME!
Really I do not notice that I am walking that far anymore, I feel so good about walking that I find I would rather walk to places that are even further than I would normally walk to, I can only imagine that is a good thing!
 
How is your walking coming along? Are you trying to get out and about each and every day? With summer coming I find I am walking more and more and spending less and less time inside which is why I am sending this via email to my blog in hopes that it will show up and I can update you easier this way.
 
I am so sorry if the last post was so long I do plan on breaking it down into smaller chunks so it is easier to read.... thats if you would like me to do that for you!
 
Have a great evening and I will chat more tomorrow!
 
©2011 7LadyBugs

No comments:

Post a Comment