Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 7th and May 15th 2011

Saturday May 7, 2011 –

It was my clean up event today and as I said yesterday, it rained and rained and rained and then rained some more!
I still had a good turn out of volunteers though and it made the clean up go pretty fast. I had scheduled the clean up from 11am until 3pm but we were finished by 2pm and that includes giving out the door prizes.

In total we picked up 270kgs of garbage today and that includes a barrel of grease that someone had thrown down a ravine with half of the grease still in it. That was gross because when we picked it up the grease oozed out and we had to scoop up as much as we could and then report it to the city.

Once hubby had gone around picking up the garbage and taking it to the dump, I did one last drive around of the area and found a few more bags of garbage that he didn’t pick up so I guess I will be heading to the dump on Monday before I go to city hall to drop off my dump receipts.

For the final total I am hoping we beat last years weight of 330 kgs of garbage and right now it doesn’t look like I will as the dump run hubby did was only 270kgs. In a way I suppose that is good because it means people are not throwing their garbage out of the window as much lol

I will have to let you know the final weight on Monday when I get the total.

This is the car trailer that isn't quite full yet but you get the idea about how much we picked up!













Saturday May 14, 2011 –

Today Manda and I had to go and pick up one of my BC Parks geocaches that I placed there in 2008. BC Parks work together with the BCGA (British Columbia Geocaching Association) to promote their parks. So, BC Parks have given us permission to place geocaches in there parks that coincide with major BC Parks events, e.g.: BC’s 150th Birthday, their 100th Anniversary, Year of Science etc. Well I have to take out the cache that was for BC's 150th Birthday.

While I was up in the area we decided we might as well find a few geocaches while we were there. The first one we went to find we ended up not finding because the owner had taken the cache to be repaired and not listed it on the web page, but after that we found six other caches in the immediate area and then time was running out so we had to hurry back so I could go to the grocery store on the way home.

While in the grocery store, after picking up burgers for dinner, we walked down the ‘International’ isle and Manda and I both stopped dead in our tracks and cracked up laughing at what we saw.


Oh you read it right LOL





Have you ever seen that kind of soup before? I know I haven’t ever seen this before. Just what does it taste like? And if I don’t think it tastes like cock can I call them and tell then that this soup doesn’t taste like any cock I have ever had? LOL Can you imagine the call they must get about this soup? I would love to be the customer service rep for this soup; I could have so much fun with it!

Me: Welcome to the Cock division of Soupy Central. How may I help you?
Customer: Hi, I bought some of your cock and it tastes a bit salty.
Me: Really? Did you swallow it or spit it out?
Customer: Pardon?
Me: Did you swallow the cock or spit it out? If you spit it out then it must have been really salty and I will tell Guy to produce it with less salt. But if you swallowed it then there is nothing I can do about it because you ate it.
Customer: Oh I always spit things out like that.
Me: I take it you aren’t married then huh!
Customer: How did you know?
Me: Just a guess because if you keep spitting the cock out then no guy will want you!

A commercial for Cock Soup

OMG I could have way too much fun there! I think I should find their address and send them a resume and see if I get a reply back from them LOL

2 comments:

  1. I keep trying to read this but Its soooooo long lol. Im happy to see your back!! and dont worry about not getting more miles last month you can beat your total this month. As much as you walk maybe your step counter really did just mess up. who knows you still did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you for those kind words :)

    Oh you must keep reading because it gets real funny LOL

    ReplyDelete