Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday May 1, 2011

Today was the day that I added up all my steps and then figured out how far I had walked in the month of April. I was trying to beat my March totals but as you can see I was disappointed and fell short by 40 kilometers. I walked 91.5 miles or 147.2kms in thirty days.

I know I am hard on myself but I would rather beat my steps taken each month so I can compete with myself to do better. Nothing I can do about it now though is there. I am going to have to buckle down and try to beat the April steps by at least 40 kilometers.

I am walking everyday so I know it isn't that I have missed a day or anything of walking, maybe I just didn't walk as far as I thought I had … or maybe my step counter was acting up on some of the walks we did. Oh well, onward and upward!

How has your walking been? Have you been keeping up with the walking everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment