Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday May 5, 2011 -


So I am calling the last minute companies to check when I can pick up their door prize donations and half of them tell me that they do not want to donate anymore. Argh! It pisses me off so much when a company will say "yes we can donate some of last years key chains or lanyards" and then they decide they don't want to be bothered with the paperwork, which by the way, I have always done for them with my donations sheets I hand out.

One good thing did come out of this though, we got the local chocolate place to donate some yummy oh so gooey chocolate to the event. (Not that I have opened the box or anything but DAMN! They are good!) I actually bought a half slab of their fudge and OMG it was almost as good as sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment