Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday May 8, 2011 -


Whoop! Today for Mothers Day I get a stereo put in my truck J I know to some people it doesn't sound like much but trust me it is a HUGE deal!

Right now my stereo consists of my MP3 player and a set of MP3 player speakers, you know the small ones that lets you use your MP3 as a stereo! The sound sucks on them and the volume is so low you can't hear anything unless all the windows are rolled up and you are sitting in the front seat!

Hubby took the stereo out of my old car (Tammy) and put it into my truck (Bethany), but the only problem is when it was in Tammy we used to call it Tammy Tunes because no matter what CD or USB you hooked into it, or whatever song you were listening to, Tammy would skip to another song and then play as much as she wanted and then go back to the original song LOL That's why we called it Tammy Tunes because she chose the music.

Now that it is in Bethany (my truck) we were thinking that we might have to call it Bethany Beats if she does the same thing. Wouldn't you just know it, now that the stereo is in Bethany it works perfect without skipping or missing songs and then going back or just not playing entire cd's. Before anyone says this let me please state that NO the stereo was not on random play!

So for Mothers Day, hubby made this girl very happy by installing some tunes in the truck so she can be bop while 4x4ing! The kids got me a nice gift basket that had foot cream, hand cream, perfume, chocolate, some bath scented items and a nice card. Plus my son made me an awesome dinner using only chicken breast, plain potatoes and chicken gravy. He knows cooking for me is a challenge but he asked if I could have this or that before doing anything and I have to say it was very delicious and mmmmmmmm so good!

How was your Mothers Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment