Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday May 18, 2011 -


I love getting packages in the mail! Today I received my eight geocaches that I am hiding for the BC parks; now the fun begins as I decide where to hide them in the parks I have chosen to cover. Four of the caches are going to be placed way up on a forest service road where there are some forestry camps that people camp at… you know I am going to love that drive! I might even take my terrified-of-the-road mom along for the fun of it LOL She trusts my driving and on the forestry roads but she always freaks out when we go close to the edge of the roads which I think is funny because the roads are totally safe, well, for the most part!

I can't wait to place those caches but I have to wait until the end of the month so I can put gas in my truck to go up there. Hubby gets paid on the 31st so it looks like I will be June 1st before I start to place my caches; good job there is no deadline right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment