Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday May 3, 2011 -


Today I had my check up with the doctor about my back and some other things. They haven't received the pathology report back on the 'thing' they removed from my back but my doctor is pretty sure it was cancer.

While I was at the doctors though I weighed myself, and damn me, I lost another pound somewhere on my walks LOL I was floating the rest of the day and I didn't tell anyone about my weight loss because I didn't want my daughter to feel bad about not losing weight this time around. Some would say by telling her it would encourage her to lose weight but it really doesn't work like that. Manda gets upset when she doesn't lose weight and then the self doubting comes into play and I don't think she needs that right now.

Have you lost any weight recently? Good job if you have and keep up the great work. If you haven't lost any weight it is ok there is always tomorrow to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment