Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday May 2, 2011 -


I have been gifted some Filter Queen vacuum bags and filters but I have to pick them up in the town that is about 45 minutes away. I went yesterday but they were not home and they didn't leave them in the mailbox as they said they would. So, I wasted time, gas and part of the day driving to get them. I did not waste the whole trip though as there is a duck pond very close to where we were going so instead of walking around the 'bone yard' as my mom calls it, we walked around the duck pond and enjoyed the ducks laughing at us as we walked through their poop!

I seriously do not understand how ducks and geese can poop so much in one area. I once told someone that the reason Canada Geese have white on the tip of their poop is so they can see it in the dark and not step on it LOL They believed me. Go figure eh!

There used to be a Canada goose at this park with orange feet and legs. Now you know someone's Momma was not faithful for that to happen. It was the funniest thing to see and also weird as well. I will try and find the picture I took a couple of years ago of the goose and post it for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment