Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday May 10, 2011 -


OMG you would have died laughing today when we were on our walk. My mom is such a hoot and when we were walking around the cemetery today we saw these mushrooms growing at the base of one of the many trees that are scattered around the area.

Mom saw them and without missing a beat she said, "Ooo I wonder if they are Magic mushrooms?"

I was like, "WTF Mom! That's all you can think of to say about the mushrooms? Not about the color or shape or where they are growing?"

She couldn't walk because she was laughing so hard and so were Manda and myself!

Of all the things my mom could say and it was that lol now you have to picture this, a little old gray haired lady walking around and then saying that! OMG it was too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment