Thursday, June 16, 2011

Idiots that Riot!

Thursday June 16, 2011

 

I am sure, by now, you have seen or read about the riot that took place last night in Vancouver after the hockey game. I just want to point out that those idiots that were causing all the problems were NOT hockey fans! If they were hockey fans then why did they come prepared with hammers, masks etc etc? 

 

The 'trouble makers' were going to cause a problem no matter what the outcome of the game was. Then if they weren't stupid enough they make the police departments job easier by posing next to the over turned cars, or fires that they set and then they upload it to face book complete with new status as to what they had done… can you say BUSTED!

 

I am 100% in agreement with the police that the people that caused the damage should be made to pay, either by jail time/community service/money or better yet, all three!  You can look on a face book group that someone made so that people can post the pictures of people causing damage and then if you recognize someone tag them in it and the police will know who should get a visit from them. They have my backing 1000% all of the way. Even if I knew someone in one of the pictures I would turn them in, even if it were one of my kids! I don't put up with stupid behavior and to ruin a city and damage stores for shits and giggles is so NOT ON! Plus my kids would know that jail would probably be a safer place for them if I caught them doing something like that LOL

 

It is obvious that they don't have a brain in their head because they were looting the stores and wearing the clothing, jewelry and posing for pictures or posing with the TV's and the bigger items. What did the stores have to do with the hockey game? What did any of the damage have to do with the hockey game? NOTHING! It was just a bunch of losers that had nothing better to do and thought it would be a good idea to go and flip cars and set them on fire and then leave a mess of destruction behind them for someone else to deal with. I bet they would be the first person to scream bloody murder if someone so much as looked at something that they owned, never mind trashing it.

 

I bet their parents are so proud of them right now! Look mom I tipped over a car and set it on fire…. Aren't I the great son you raised!?!?

 

Sorry about that rant but it pisses me off when people do things just because they have nothing better to do or they just want to do damage no matter the cost as long as it isn't their stuff!
 
©2011 7Ladybugs

No comments:

Post a Comment