Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wow what a month!

 

My Birthday was on June 18th and I had the best birthday ever!!! My hubby took me 4x4ing and Geocaching with my daughter (my son was working that day) in and around Chilliwack Lake. The day was perfect, in my opinion, because it was lightly raining and clearing up with each geocache that we did.

 

We drove over rockslides, mud slides, wash outs and every other type of disaster you could think of on one of the roads we went on. We only managed to get 10 geocaches on that particular road as the road was getting pretty hairy and we wanted to grab some other caches on the main road, so we turned around and down we headed to the main FSR.

 

In total, we found 35 caches in one day, which is a record for us! These caches were part of a series called the TCTC (Trans Canada Trail Caches). So far we have managed to complete only one section of the TCTC but we plan on doing them all before the summer is over so that son and hubby can go up that nasty road to get the final cache of the whole series.

 

Then on June 24th, 2011 I had my monthly doctors appointment for my B12 shot and found out the results of my biopsy from the thing she took from my back. IT IS GOOD NEWS!!  It was not cancer!!!! It was a mole that could have turned into cancer but it was not cancer when it was removed! *whew*  Huge sigh of relief for that news!  I lost 2 more pounds and gained more muscle, not a good combination so I have had to cut back my walking so I don't gain any more muscle! I never thought I would hear a doctor say to stop walking so far LOL

 

My walking totals for June were 107.8miles or 173.4 kilometers!  I am trying to keep it under 170 kilometers a month now so I don't gain too much muscle!

 

Well, that's all for this post!

 

How are things going for you guys and gals?

©2011 7Ladybugs

No comments:

Post a Comment