Sunday, July 10, 2011

Does anyone...

even read my blog anymore?
 
I have noticed that there is a lack of comments on my posts and was wondering what everyone was up to these days?
 
I know I have been busy and it totally sucks because on Wednesday I had a cyst removed from my tailbone and then had to go to the doctors daily to get it repacked *owie*. On Thursday I went back to see the doc for the dressing to be changed and I asked her about my right wrist and she said, " Only you could do something like this! I am not sure if you have just sprained it or broken it so lets be safe and splint it!"
 
I come out of the doctors office and people are looking at me funny becuase I went in for one thing and came out with a splint on my wrist LOL
 
Other than that we are trying to get our camping stuff ready for the 25th of this month becuase we are taking off for two weeks!!! Oh yea I am excited!!!!!
 
So, whats been happening with everyone else?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I still read but as for everyone else i have no idea I notice when I write blogs nobody comments really anymore either.... Idk its kinda getting pointless for me to keep blogging for no support anymore you know? But I read blogs still and comment when I can. I hope you heal up fast and get back to being yourself :) and stop hurting yourself lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was just thinking about all the lovely blogger buddies I had when I started my blog and you came to mind and the fact that you left us months and months ago. I was just stopping by to check up on you and see how everything has been going. I hope to hear from you soon and I hope your weight loss journey has been going well. Ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come over to where we ask the question! "What do you know for sure?"...lame plug I know...but I'll follow this blog as of today! And I'm not gay. Keep it funny at least and I'll be back! Peace!

    Cannabis cures cancer...don't believe me!

    Max

    ReplyDelete